Monday, July 7, 2014

Post Holiday

Hope you all had a fantastic holiday weekend! I know we did. We were lucky enough to have John home for an extra day and a half (wahoo!) so we had some amazing family time. We unfortunately were not able to see fireworks because Kaden is in bed by 7:30 at the latest and trying to keep him awake would have been the hot mess express coming through. We did enjoy the amazing weather and spent a lot of time outside. Otterpops and all. 




I was able to relax a bit on the deck and get some reading in. I actually may or may not have started and finished 2 books in one day...which is kind of crazy. I cough it up to a good napper and a good book! 


My wonderful husband got me a Kindle Fire for my birthday a year ago and I absolutely love it. I came across the website www.bookbub.com which is FREE to sign up for and you get daily emails on deals on different books. Some of the authors I know, most I don't but they have books you can download to your EReader for as low as 0.00. Thats right, free books friends. Others are discounted around .99 or 1.99. 

Kindle version
I got this book for free and thought it would be a good read based off of the reviews on Amazon. I thought for free, no problem. I quickly finished it and realized it was part of a series of 5 so naturally I had to get the others. Amazon has the first 3 books for .99. Thats right-less than a dollar. Started the second book and quickly finished that one too.                  

They're girly books, yes. But it is a nice thing to read every so often and have a good laugh. I'm working on the third book currently. Laundry took over my life this weekend (story of being a mom, right?) I recently discovered a new all natural dryer sheet solution and I'm really excited to give it a try and share with you! Here's a hint: 



And if you've liked the Facebook Page you may have seen that I've started a new workout challenge! It is a mix between Pilates and Yoga, called PiYo and I can't wait to share it with you guys! Stay tuned-
xox