Sunday, June 22, 2014

Welcome welcome, come one come all



Hello there and welcome to my newest project! After quite a lot of contemplation, debating, list making and talking I have finally decided to blog our adventures that we love to experience. A little bit about the name of this wonderful blog: I'm sure you all have seen the clip of the "Worlds Toughest Job" right? No? Okay well here it is: 





After watching it (and maybe wiping a few tears) and after John watched it, he goes "hey, you're the Director of Operations of Watkins Incorporated". I was talking with him about starting to actually document my projects that I have completed (because after moving 4 times already, I have become quite the project person) I didn't know what I would name my blog. So thankfully he chimed in with the YouTube reference-and here we are. So, I hope you come along for the ride on all of our adventures- 

xox

I'd like to especially thank my fantastic friend Lauren over at http://laurenevangeline.blog.com for also encouraging me in starting this project. Go stop and say hello as she starts her blogging adventure filled with laughter, wit and craftiness.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment