Monday, October 6, 2014

Hello Fall!

With the arrival of fall comes the love of everything pumpkin...right? I love fall. I grew up in Indiana where we had bonfires, football games, sweaters, hoodies and s'mores. I missed out on this glorious season for the past 7 years from living in the desert. I'm so excited to be able to do all the fall things with Kaden now that he's older! The other week we took a trip to a local farm, Clark's Farm. I've been wanting to go to all of the farms and apple orchards around the area but we can only do so much with what time we have, so I figured lets start small. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!


This place was great!! It wasn't overwhelming which I was worried about. It had a bunch of activities to keep kids busy, especially little busy bodies. 

 A pallet maze


A few animals to pet

A small snack shop



  
A classic "mom, no more pictures" face


But he let me get one more.

If you're around the Stafford (or surrounding areas) go check them out! With the price of admission for an adult you get to take home a pumpkin! They have a station for pumpkin painting, face painting, riding a pony and even a little shop for hand made items. They also are open around the winter for Christmas trees...which we will have to visit when the time comes! Happy Fall, friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment