Thursday, August 28, 2014

Consignment Sale Finds

Well it has been a week since I went to the Weecycled Consignment sale. We have had a busy few days here and my grandma was here from California visiting. This sale is traveling and was close by us last week so we decided to check it out. The sale had chances for pre-sale for volunteers, consignors as well as military families. Thank goodness we went then, because it was packed! I can't imagine what it would be like when the doors opened to the public. Some of the moms that were there came prepared let me tell you-they had wagons pulling their goods and even those giant plastic tubs with a rope tied to it. Talk about serious. I made a quick walk around the toys, snagged a tent with a tunnel, an easel as well as a construction table that came equipped with a set of tools for little ones. I decided the easel as well as the tools were going to be hidden until Christmas-mom win!




I found the area packed with boys clothes. When I say packed, I mean it. There were some great deals, and not so great. Besides the gifts that we got, the most I paid was 6.00. Let me show you some of what we got:
Yes, that is a tunnel with a tent...in the middle of the front living room....
 TONS of pj's. We're in 18 months now, but I saw a 3 pack of 24 month Carters fleece footies...for 5.00. How do I say no? I'm holding onto a little bit of hope that one day Kaden will want to spend a day in his pj's watching Disney movies once winter comes...and if that day comes- I will be prepared.

how cute are these?! Baby Gap and Old Navy
Gap jean jacket, Old Navy puffer vest and the cutest corduroy coat
Baby Gap jean jacket was 6.00 that my grandma picked out, vest was 5.00 and so was the coat!


Ralph Lauren button up was only 2.50, the rest were 3.00 each. We picked up some jeans too, great deals on those too of course!  And lets not forget my 'retro' shoes-
 
Overall, I think we got some great finds! The sale is coming our way again in October- I think I might skip the pre-sale and head for the end of the sale where most of what is still there is extra 50% off. I'll let you know what we find then-

xox





1 comment:

  1. What great finds! Someone is going to have an awesome surprise Christmas morning! Way to save.

    ReplyDelete